* The focus of dialogue is on what is, rather than on ideas and opinions.
* You can participate by verbally or silently sharing perceptions.
* Dialogue is letting the issue unfold in affection and mutual respect.
* When a reaction arises, neither suppress it nor defend it, but suspend it in the mind and in the group, keeping it constantly available for observation and questioning.
* Dialogue is being together and seeing together in an unfolding relationship.
Krishnamurti Foundation of America www.kfa.org