· That there is a Godhead, Diving Ground of Being, or Brahman that our reality depends upon for its existence.
· That this Ground both transcends the world and is imminent as the world.
· That it is possible for human beings to love, know and, virtually, to become actually identical with the Divine Ground.
· That to achieve this unitive knowledge is the ultimate end and purpose of human existence.
· That there is a Way or Dharma that must be obeyed if people are to achieve their final end, and this Way is a way of peace, love, humility and compassion.”
Dana Sawyer “Huston Smith: Wisdomkeeper. Living the World’s Religions. The Authorized Biography of a 21st Century Spiritual Giant.” Fons Vitae, Louisville, KY, 2014.